Nicholas it is time for bed. I am laying you down now.
Here's come the mad look......
And here comes the pouty lip......
Now I am going to cry....pick me up!!
Few minutes later, I think I will give up....
Good night.........
Is Mom in bed???? Really in bed?? Asleep??
Good!! I'm awake. Ha Ha Mommy..fooled you!
This is our nightly routine. He goes to sleep only to wake up 15 minutes later. Then he stays awake until 1 am and might sleep until 5 or 6 am....maybe! Brandon asked me why I had two black eyes all the time. Well, Brandon, they have Nicholas written ALL over them. They are called dark circles from lack of sleep.
Nicholas I will take those dark circles, gray hairs and bags under my eyes any day just to have those precious times with you! I love you, Nicholas-my son.
2 comments:
I love the way you captured all his faces- priceless! I am saying a prayer for you girl. Sleep deprivation is torture of the worst kind. I pray God's giving you His special grace designed just for the person He hand chose to be Nicholas' mommy- you :)
Although I hate that it is causing you many sleepless nights, this was the cutest blog entry and the pictures are adorable. I love you guys! Cousin Melissa
Post a Comment