Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Off to camp we go........

On Monday the 3rd though 5th grades kids went to Camp KidJam at Wake Forest University. Steve went as a leader and little Stephen went as a camper. This is only the second time I have ever been away from little Stephen. I miss my first born baby!! Today is Wednesday and I am SO ready for the Stephen's to come home!!! Hmm...what is wrong with that picture??? Oh, yeah that would be Claudia not me!!! Oh well, she is a second mom to the kids anyway..
Last minute instructions from Christy. Is that a grin or grimace Stephen??

Saying goodbye to little brother with a threat to keep their room clean while he is gone.

Saying goodbye to other little brother. (Yes, I am crying!!)

Time to load up......

Pastor Don greeting all of the kids.
Pastor Don getting ready to pray for the campers.

Christy laughing at me for snapping so many pictures.
Hmm...would you trust your kids with that bunch???

Seriously though, that is one group of special people. People that love the Lord and want to show children all about that love. We are so blessed to have such an amazing group of volunteers that serve with our children. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do!!!

No comments: