My Dearest Nicholas,
Today has been rough. You are in so much pain. Sometimes it is so bad you just blank out. You get this blank look in your eyes and it scares me. You are reverting back to when you coded. Your muscles are so tight and won't relax. I know this is how your brain responds and it saddens me. It is so hard for mommy and daddy to see you like this. I have cried so much today, praying the Lord would take away your pain.
They started you on antibiotics today because you have "wet lungs" and some cloudy areas. Hopefully we can stop anything before it gets too bad.
Sleep well my baby. Mommy is always praying for you. Tomorrow will be better and soon we will bring you home again.
I love you sweet baby boy. You will always be my little hero.
Mommy
1 comment:
There are people who cry with you and rejoice with you! We feel your pain! Love In Christ, The Fox family
Post a Comment