"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of Heavenly lights..."
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Gone Shoppin'
Going shoppin...that's what Georgette, the night unit secretary, calls getting discharged. Well, we're shoppin...Praise the Lord.
Prior to leaving the hospital, we went to the PICU to say goodbye to our hero's. Thanks to all who were involved in our journey this week. We love you all.
Great, Great news!! The nurses look so sweet. They seem to love on Nicholas like he's their child. I am sure a special bond develops between the nurses and these precious children. I'm so happy for you!
4 comments:
yah!!!!! I am so happy for you!! Praise God that precious Nicholas gets to be home on Easter morning!:) :) :)
Great, Great news!! The nurses look so sweet. They seem to love on Nicholas like he's their child. I am sure a special bond develops between the nurses and these precious children. I'm so happy for you!
Praise the Lord! He is so faithful in His timing! We will keep praying that you make it Busch Gardens for the other kids to enjoy!!!!
That's awesome and we praise God with you! Nicholas seemed to enjoy all that lovin' from those nurses! Happy Easter!
Post a Comment